Appeal a Council Tax Bill or Fine
Council Tax Debt?
Look no further - we can help!
Apply to your local council for Council Tax Reduction (sometimes called Council Tax Support).
You’ll get a discount on your bill if you’re eligible.
Council Tax Reduction replaced Council Tax Benefit in April 2013.
Find Out Your Local Council Details
What you need to know
- Not available in Northern Ireland
There’s a different scheme in Northern Ireland.
You could be eligible if you’re on a low income or claim benefits. Your bill could be reduced by up to 100%.
You can apply if you own your home, rent, are unemployed or working.
What you get depends on:
- where you live – each council runs its own scheme
- your circumstances (eg income, number of children, benefits, residency status)
- your household income – this includes savings, pensions and your partner’s income
- if your children live with you
- if other adults live with you
Call us today on: 0800 088 2599 or our local number: (01282) 218218
Churchill House, 60 Bank Parade
Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1TS
Council Tax Helper is a trading name of Leado. Registered in England & Wales No. 10145421. Data Protection Registration No. ZA180491
council tax help, council tax helper, council tax bands, council tax, council tax council, council tax help